Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Comicon 2015

Okay, I realize that this has nothing to do with my typical fashion/ootd posts, but come on! I got to go to Comicon!!! 
Now, I have never been a comic convention, let alone San Diego's Comicon, but it was amazing! 
I took my little brother (by little I mean he'll be 27 this year) for his birthday present, and we had a blast!!! Yes, it was crowded, but everyone kept moving so I never felt like I was trapped or stuck in the press of people. The costumes ranged from tossed together to exquisite! The artistry of the merchants and the attendees was top notch! 
Food and parking were a bit pricey, but overall it was absolutely worth it! My brother and I made it a point to visit NerdHQ, Weta, WoW, BBC, and Funimation. If you get the chance to attend SDCC, I would highly recommend it! 

2 comments:

  1. You might have run into my sophomore year roommate and good friend (Alyssa) as well as her comrade-at-arms (Erin) there without even knowing it ... they were both in full costume. Alyssa was a character from the "Suckerpunch" movie, and Erin was Hellboy. Glad you got a chance to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have run into my sophomore year roommate and good friend (Alyssa) as well as her comrade-at-arms (Erin) there without even knowing it ... they were both in full costume. Alyssa was a character from the "Suckerpunch" movie, and Erin was Hellboy. Glad you got a chance to go!

    ReplyDelete