Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Model life

I grew up knowing exactly what I wanted: to act, write, and direct. It was simple. It was love. It was me. 
As I grew up, my dreams didn't change, they only took on more life and purpose! I ended up getting a BA in English from a prestigious university, developing my skills as an author because I knew that between acting and writing, that writing was the skill that I needed to further. I wrote and published, edited and came up with fresh content, but it was when I moved to Southern California that a dream that I never even gave utterance to took shape. 
Modeling.
I've never seen myself as beautiful. Never. I'm lean, but in a healthy way. Tall, but not a six foot runway model. 
Basically, I figured that there was no chance, and no point in even trying.
I had no idea how wrong I was!
I did one or two modeling shoots when I lived in the South, and always with a photographer that I knew and trusted. Once I moved to SoCal... My modeling became a fun new adventure! 
Keep an eye on my blog for photos from old and new photoshoots!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment