Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nike Dri-Fit Shorts Review

I've never reviewed a product via my blog before, but there's a first time for everything :) 
Okay, as most of you know I'm a runner, and one of the things that can make or brake your workout is the equipment; in this case, my running shorts. Since I live in SoCal, it's extremely important to stay cool and dry, especially during our summers! When I left for my run this morning, it was already in the upper 80's, and when I finished it was well on it's way to upper 90's. Now, thankfully, we don't have the humidity that I grew up with in the South, but dry heat still takes a toll on your body and your running gear. By the end of my run, the shorts were a bit damp from all the sweating I had done, but they weren't by any means soaked. The material did a fairly good job at keeping my legs cool and dry. Which brings me to my next point: the shorts didn't trap any heat! A life-saver in these temperatures! Yes, my body was hot, but the fabric let the heat escape as opposed to trapping it.
Now for the fit! I honestly think that the fit is my favorite part!!! As a woman and a runner, I am always on the lookout for shorts that aren't so short that they expose/nearly expose my booty. I seriously can't stand it when shorts are so short that I have to worry about my bum getting fried on a bench when I sit down! Thankfully, these Nike shorts fit perfectly! They're the perfect length! Short enough to provide full range of motion, and long enough that there's no chance of being cheeky! They are a little snug when I first have to pull them up over my runner's thighs, but after that they're great!!! Plus, the waistband of elastic is strong enough to keep your shorts in place even when they're loaded down with a phone or step counter. There's also a zipper in the back that is perfect for stashing your key.
So, I would definitely recommend these Nike Dri-Fit shorts! Not just for running! They would work for pretty much any workout, indoors or out!

No comments:

Post a Comment