Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Model's Day Off

Everyone needs a day off, including models! And while I love relaxing in a pair of yoga pants as much as the next girl, what I really love to do on my day off is let my inner sassy gal out! So, I let my wardrobe bring it with pieces that are equal parts style and attitude! 
From head to toe:
Makeup: Inspired by Lisa Eldridge's "Parisian Look" which can be found on her YouTube channel.
Black lace jacket: Forever21
London tee shirt: Forever21
Sunnies: Rayban New Wayfarers
Black leather skater skirt: ANGL
Black leather purse: Jessica Simpson
Black stilettos: You can pick up some classy stilettos just about anywhere, but I happened to find these online for an amazing price! Leave a comment for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment