Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Baseball caps and errands

I don't know about you, but I LOVE baseball! I root for a select few teams, but the Giants and the Angels have my heart! I grew up spending my summers at the ball fields with my brothers, watching and playing baseball, consuming sunflower seeds and popcorn. It was life. Beautiful, slightly sunburned, clean-hitting, crisp-pitching, life. So, to this day, watching and playing baseball is a family event, and as a result, I own more than a few baseball caps. Wearing a team cap is sometimes difficult, because we hate hat-hair and the bad hair days that we tend to reserve our baseball caps for aren't usually days we enjoy. 
So, here's how to rock a baseball cap and be proud of it! 
I usually save this look for days when I won't be at work/at a photoshoot, but I still want to feel summery and cute. 
I paired my Bermuda shorts with a simple heather gray t-shirt. Add your favorite lace up sneakers (most use Chucks, I prefer my PF Flyers), your baseball cap of choice, some simple stud earrings, and voila! You've got an easy, cute, summer-ready outfit! 
Much love darlings!!! 
Baseball cap- Lids
Shirt- American Eagle
Bermuda shorts- Miss Me from The Buckle
Sneakers- PF Flyers 

No comments:

Post a Comment