Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Little Things

This is just a personal post, because sometimes it's nice to just say, "Hi! How's it going?" Life has been nothing short of interesting, which is good, because I can't stand being bored (my great great Gram used to say that "Only boring people get bored!" So I have strived to never be boring :). That said, I can definitely find enjoyment in the little things :) This week, my friend and fellow model, Ruby, turned 25! So, to celebrate we went to a little French bakery in SoCal! The crepes and pastries were phenomenal! And it was just so nice to take a quiet moment to catch up, laugh, and enjoy good food :) 
So, remember to make time for moments to just sit back, breath, and laugh with the people you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment