Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Monday, July 20, 2015

Rainy day inspiration

Rainy days always seem to signal loose jeans, sweat pants, and hoodies. And there is nothing wrong with that! I just like to dress it up a little bit no matter what the weather 😊 We've recently had a bit of rain in SoCal (shocking, I know!) and I wanted to take the opportunity to enjoy something a little less relaxed. 
For this look, I paired a muted amethyst  top with a leather jacket and herring bone skater skirt, black tights, and booties. Now, if you're a fellow "Elementary" fan, you know that this look is largely inspired by Lucy Liu's character Dr. Joan Watson, whose wardrobe is always on point! I've been watching since the show first aired, and I LOVE it!!! Not just for wardrobe ideas, but because the episode and overarching plots, acting, and character development are all superb! Go check it out on CBS!

Glasses: Prada
Leather jacket: The Buckle
Top: The Buckle
Skirt: Angl 
Tights: Target 
Booties: Modcloth 

No comments:

Post a Comment