Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Monday, February 16, 2015

Simple, clean, classy

I've found that bold colors and a simple design with clean lines are often the most eye-catching and attractive looks. We all know that an LBD is a wardrobe essential, but what about the other colors out there? I'm a bit of a clothes horse, so it's no surprise that I have a few other fun colors in my dress arsenal ;) I have a delectable blue for my more relaxed days, Kelly green for a bit more of a fun-loving flair, and a bold red for when I'm feeling especially sassy ;D Plus, when your dress is doing all the talking, you don't have to worry so much about the right accessories (I keep it simple with diamond or pearl earrings), and a nice pair of black heels or ballet flats will always compliment your look!

My red dress is probably my favorite example of how quick, easy, and classy this look can be! 

My sassy, classy, #red #dress can be found at #ASOS 
Black, #peeptoe #heels are from Ann Taylor Loft


No comments:

Post a Comment