Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Monday, February 9, 2015

Oh, hello!

So, if you're reading this then you probably have a few questions: the one I hear the most is, "No, seriously, how do you pronounce your name?" Well, quick review for those of you who don't know, it's an old Irish name, and it's pronounced "Sha-von."
Yes.
That bit of phonetic jiu jitsu is pronounced "Sha-von."

Okay, now that that's out of the way, lol ;D

The next question is, "What in the world are you doing here?"
This blog is kind of a catch-all for the things I love! Fashion, usually with a hint or a full-on dose of vintage or retro (especially the 20's and 40's). Make-up (tutorials may happen, but usually I'll just recommend some of my favorite vloggers). #ootd s will happen, because I can't help myself, ha! :) and what's the use of a cute Outfit of the Day if I don't tell you where to find the pieces I used?! So, yes, there will be whole sections devoted to shopping and sharing where I find my favorite pieces. I may also share more personal things, like what I'm learning in Scripture, life, or whatever music I can't stop listening to, movie I've just seen, or new dessert recipe I've just tried, but, rest assured, this is a place for friendly conversation, laughter, and joy.

Thanks for reading

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment