Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lost in Literature

First round of vintage fashion is from a film noir photoshoot I did where the focus was Monster Lighting! It was a ton of fun and allowed me to play around with a 20s/40s look, which is one of my favorite styles!
Literally everything for this shoot I had in my closet! All I had to do was put it together. So, if you like this style, take a stroll through your wardrobe, find something that's similar and play around with the look- it's that easy :D When you find that vintage flair, don't be afraid to show the world! And if you're anything like me, a bit of red lipstick is always the perfect finishing touch Xx

Photographer: Kelly Patrick

The pieces and stores where they were purchased will be listed below :)

#vintage #fashion #film #noir #20s #40s


Head-toe

Hat- #VersonaAccessories
Blouse- #CharlotteRusse
Cardigan- #GAP
Skirt- #JoS. A. Bank
Black Tights- #Dillards
Shoes (something similar to a MaryJane or, as I like to call them, my Librarian Shoes :) - Strictly Comfort (found at #Dillards )

The book is from #Dracula from #Barnes&Nobles

No comments:

Post a Comment