Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sisters in SoCal

One of the most beautiful and fashionable people I know is my heart's sister, Chase! After being away from each other for two years, she and her husband have joined us on the beach and I couldn't be happier or more blessed to have them here! Drew and Chase are two of the most loving, down-to-earth, and musically talented people I know! I'm pretty sure that Drew can play every instrument known to mankind, and Chase's voice is out of this world!!! Hearing them perform is a real treat! Their voices are beautiful, resounding, and perfect together. They have a wonderful band called The Silver Lining, and if you have the chance, go check them out at their SoCal debut! 

Moi et ma soeur! 



No comments:

Post a Comment