Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Floral Notes

It's no secret that I love fashion and combining different elements to achieve whatever look I want. The important thing to remember is that you can change your look EVERYDAY! This particular look is from a photoshoot I did in the South. I chose a floral feminine tunic (it was listed as a dress, but I'm about 5'8" and very leggy, so on me it's definitely not long enough to be a dress!), over a deep teal long sleeve, dark skinny jeans, a wide statement belt and trooper boots. I love looks like this because there's are elements of the rustic Southern life I grew up around, but it's also sweet and girly. 
Dress/Tunic: Altar'd State
Long Sleeve: Altar'd State
Statement Belt (not pictured): Altar'd State
Skinny Jeans: Miss Me (Buckle)
Trooper Boots: Steve Madden 

No comments:

Post a Comment