Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Getting Ready for Valentine’s Day

Hello lovelies! I know, I know, it’s been ages. My life has been more than a little full and the last year had a number of both challenges and blessings. So, we’re gonna’ start the new year off with a post for your upcoming Valentine’s Day (or, if you’re like me, Singles Awareness Day 😊).

Now, I’m a big fan of sassy, slinky, dresses- so this little number from Express was a must-have for me!


I typically pair this with either strappy black heels (I chose some by Steve Madden), or if you want a pop of color, I’d go with some red or burgundy heels!


Because of this dress’s clean lines, I’d suggest either a simple lariat necklace or a fun blingy bracelet or cuff, and definitely some linier or chandelier earrings.

Wishing you all a happy Valentine’s Day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment