Vintage Class

Vintage Class
Going Out

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Garden Weddings

I LOVE Garden Weddings.

And I love dressing up, especially when there's a theme or look to be achieved! That's when I get excited! I look at my closet, try to convince myself (usually unsuccessfully) that I don't need to do any shopping to create my fashion statement, and then start brainstorming ideas.

This is one of the rare occasions where my obsession for Fit-n-Flare dresses was entirely justified :)

At the time of the wedding, I was still sporting my Audrey Hepburn pixie cut, so I knew my makeup would be a simple kitten flick with black eye-liner and a bold red lip.

The rest of the outfit was surprisingly easy as well!

Now, I do believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to fashion. I'm of the mind that I'd rather save and buy something that's high quality and will fit me perfectly, then just purchase something cheap that looks better on a hanger than it does on me.

I find that this is especially true in the dress department.


Dress: Maggy London Floral Fit & Flare
Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co. (Garden Collection)
Quilted purse: Target
Shoes (not pictured): Ralph Lauren (simple black ballet flats)
Earrings: I'd suggest sticking with either pearl or diamond studs, but that's just me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment